[Air-L] social media for elderly people

Maria Chiara Pettenati pettenati.mariachiara at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 00:45:32 PST 2010

Dear Lois,
you are perfectly right. I omitted this important specification.
We identify "elderly people" as those being more than 65 years old.
Indeed, we acknowledge this is a pure theoretical threshold.
However, we (in Italy) and our project partners (in Finland) are linked to
two end users target groups of elderly people living in nursing homes.
Therefore it is very likely that this group is centered around an average
age wich is closer to 75 years.

thanks :)
maria chiara pettenati

Message: 8