[Air-L] political web sites

Ericka Menchen-Trevino emtrevino at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 07:50:17 PST 2010

Hi Anna,
Also take a look at Jamie Druckman's work in this area:

Druckman et al. "Issue Engagement on Congressional Candidate Web
Sites, 2002—2006" http://ssc.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/28/1/3

It's also worth noting which candidates do *not* have websites. I
think, for example, Nancy Pelosi (speaker of the House of
Representatives in the U.S.) was one of the few in congress not to
have a campaign website in a recent race.

Good luck with your study!

Ericka Menchen-Trevino
Ph.D. Candidate - Media, Technology & Society program
School of Communication, Northwestern University

"As social scientists, we aim to say something interesting--perhaps
even true--about social life." Andrew Abbott