[Air-L] National Communication Association (NCA) - looking for panelists

Evelyn Bottando evelyn-bottando at uiowa.edu
Sat Feb 6 13:44:15 PST 2010

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for people who might be interested in participating in a panel
about the digitization of books, the changing politics of publishing,
changes to the act of reading, etc. for a panel on this subject for the
National Communication Association (NCA) Conference to be held in San
Francisco from Sunday, Nov 14 - Wednesday Nov 17, 2010.

If this interests you please email me about your particular project. Panel
participants only need to submit an abstract, not a full paper.

Here's more info on NCA and the conference:
http://www.natcom.org/index.asp?bid=14381

The Submission Deadline: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. EST
(Obviously this is last minute...Just thought I would give it a try!)

Professionals in the field and all kinds of scholars are encouraged to
inquire. A goal of this year's conference is to build bridges, with a
specific desire to link "our scholarship with professions beyond our
disciplinary borders."

Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you!

Best regards,

Evelyn Bottando
PhD Student, Department of Communication Studies
University of Iowa