[Air-L] recording activity in facebook and web survey best practices?

Tom Buchanan T.Buchanan at westminster.ac.uk
Tue Feb 23 22:42:59 PST 2010

For your Question 2, take a look at www.websm.org , an extensive
bibliography and collection of web survey methodology resources. I've always
found the work of Don Dillman and Mick Couper, among others, very useful -
but there's a lot of good peer-reviewed literature out there.

TB

--
Dr. Tom Buchanan
Department of Psychology, University of Westminster

--
The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee.  Registration number: 977818 England.  Registered Office: