[Air-L] RefWorks

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 25 16:03:01 PST 2010

I use RefWorks online. I do this because both my employer and my
school have accounts for us workers and students. I use bibtex as well
for my thesis. I also started to use an excel spreadsheet to manage
reading.

It wasn't until I took a course called legal research methods in my
legal studies BA that I became a real useful biblio scholar now I find
more things to read than I have time to read.,

Peter Timusk,
B.Math statistics (2002), B.A. legal studies (2006) Carleton University
Systems Science Graduate student, University of Ottawa.
just trying to stay linear.
Read by hundreds of lurkers every week.
kiitos paljon,  merci,  thank you and muchas gracias for reading.