[Air-L] FW: [MCJ] 2nd CFP: M/C Journal 'ambient' Issue

Axel Bruns a.bruns at qut.edu.au
Sun Feb 14 16:14:40 PST 2010

G'day !

Last call for article submissions:

Dr Axel Bruns              http://snurb.info/ - http://produsage.org/
ARC Centre for Creative Industries and Innovation  http://cci.edu.au/
Associate Professor, Media & Communication         a.bruns at qut.edu.au
Creative Industries Faculty, Z1-515, CIP     Twitter: @snurb_dot_info
Queensland University of Technology                    +61 7 31385548
Musk Ave, Kelvin Grove, Qld. 4059, Australia       CRICOS No.: 00213J