[Air-L] offlist - Re: Privacy Buzz

Charles Ess charles.ess at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 20:57:37 PST 2010

Or, to put it in the terms I draw from Niel Postman's contrast between
Orwellian and Huxleyan visions of dystopia - we are in love with the
technologies of our enslavement (in part, because they threaten to undo our
capacity to think - in the ways critical for liberal democracy).  Bit of a
problem (pun intended).
- charles