[Air-L] Privacy Buzz

William Bain willronb at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 10:02:44 PST 2010

Hi - I followed this up just briefly on a critical basis by searchengining "google militarization" without the quotes and found a video of a 2006 talk by Noam Chomsky. He was addressing the militarization of science, but I think capaciously enough to relate to privacy/publicity in what's gone before. I did hesitate a bit before sending the reference to this Google video, but in the end, given what's come out in the discussion, thought it would be better to share. The technical part of the discussion in this thread, insofar as I'm able to follow it, seems to me very interesting, let me say. In any case, two penn'orth more.

Best wishes, Bill

William Bain
PhD Student
Area of Literary Theory