[Air-L] Online Dating Studies

Leurs, K.H.A. (Koen) K.H.A.Leurs at uu.nl
Wed Feb 24 01:08:51 PST 2010

Dear Erhardt,

I recently came across a project carried out at the Oxford Internet Institute called "Me, My Spouse and the Internet: Meeting, Dating and Marriage in the Digital Age".
You can find more about it here: http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/research/?id=47, including links to publications.

I would be interested in learning about the use of Instant Messaging and social networking in dating, as I am currently looking at the performance of gender and sexuality in IM.

Kind regards,

Koen.

Koen Leurs | Aio / PhD student
OGC (Research Institute for Culture and History)|
Utrecht University, the Netherlands | Janskerkhof 13, 3512 BL Utrecht | # 2.02 | (+31) 30 253 78 59 | (+31) 6 13108803 |

Current project: http://www.uu.nl/wiredup/