[Air-L] My workplace Statistics Canada in Ottawa Canada is hiring social scientists English or French speaking Deadline Feb 15th. Apply online.

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 8 16:24:09 PST 2010

We  employ a variety of sociologists, economists, geographers really
all kinds of social scientists who use statistics to produce research
papers and typically manage a single survey which they then write
about. Many researchers use multiple surveys. This is a recruitment
program that leads to higher levels as you go.

We are hiring right now information at http://www.statcan.gc.ca/employment-emploi/es/es2006-eng.htm
  or French at  http://www.statcan.gc.ca/employment-emploi/es/es2006-fra.htm

Apply online (available on January 19, 2010 until February 15, 2010).

BA in economics sociology or statistics or related bachelors. See the
add for the complete list. higher degree an asset
SAS experience an asset. Some use SPSS really we are a SAS shop.
Bilingual is better but not needed English or French is needed.
Equity hiring matters, for visible minorities, women, persons with a
disability and Aboriginals.
Canadian Citizens have a better chance.

Peter Timusk,
B.Math statistics (2002), B.A. legal studies (2006) Carleton University
Systems Science Graduate student, University of Ottawa.
just trying to stay linear.
Read by hundreds of lurkers every week.
kiitos paljon,  merci,  thank you and muchas gracias for reading.