[Air-L] political web sites

Jankowski nickjan at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 3 07:12:19 PST 2010

Anna:

The following title may be of interest; the
methodology chapter, which is online at the URL
below, provides details on the study design and instrumentation.

Nick

Kluver, R., Jankowski, N. W., Foot, K., &
Schneider, S. (eds.) (2007). The Internet and
National Elections: A Comparative Study of Web Campaigning. London: Routledge.
http://ipa.tamu.edu/projects/Elections.asp

Nicholas W. Jankowski
Visiting Fellow
Virtual Knowledge Studio for the Humanities and Social Sciences
Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences
Amsterdam, NL

nickjan at xs4all.nl
www.virtualknowledgestudio.nl
(2009):
<http://www.routledge.com/books/E-Research-isbn9780415990288>e-Research:
Transformation in Scholarly Practice
ICA pre-conference (2009):
<http://www.icahdq.org/conferences/2009/future.asp>The
Future is Prologue: New Media, New Histories?
co-editor: <http://newmediaandsociety.com/>New Media & Society