[Air-L] political web sites

live human.factor.one at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 10:47:42 PST 2010

Interesting topic, and while I'm sure you could find many case
studies, I might suggest the U.S. president candidate Barack Obama's
website and whole digital presence. He went on to eventually win the
presidency, and I think his digital footprint had a lot to do with the
win; very specific linguistics where used, very specific colour
schemas and content shapes were used, as was the user experience very
specific to the candidate. I could probably get you all the user data
from the Obama iPhone application and point you who to talk to about
their campaign website, if you wanted this set of information.