[Air-L] Operation Titstorm, Project Freeweb and the Australian Internet censor ship debacle

Leurs, K.H.A. (Koen) K.H.A.Leurs at uu.nl
Wed Feb 17 02:52:54 PST 2010

Dear Pearse,

Are you referring to the Freeweb client to access Freenet? In that case it might be interesting to have a look at an article I have forthcoming in this summer's issue of NmediaC on Freenet & misusage of it by pedophiles. I could share the paper with you off list if you are interested.

Kind regards,

Koen.

Koen Leurs | Aio / PhD student
OGC (Research Institute for Culture and History)|
Utrecht University, the Netherlands | Janskerkhof 13, 3512 BL Utrecht | # 2.02 | (+31) 30 253 78 59 | (+31) 6 13108803 |

Current project: http://www.uu.nl/wiredup/