[Air-L] attitudes about the internet

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Tue Feb 23 11:05:26 PST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

Melissa Godbout and I are writing a paper, using large-scale
Canadian survey data about the link between attitudes towards the
internet, mobile phones, and tech in general. Linking this to:
-- demographics of users
-- actual use of these devices.

We just don't know the attitudes literature in this area.
We'd appreciate it if you'd point us to some key recent articles.
We'll work back from there.

And of course, RT (retweet to non-tweeps) to the list what we come up
with.

Many thanks in advance,

 Barry Wellman