[Air-L] Online Dating Studies

Dan Perkel dperkel at ischool.berkeley.edu
Wed Feb 24 10:13:20 PST 2010

For very careful analysis of the social-pyschology of online dating and
relationship formation, I'd recommend the work of Andrew Fiore.

See: http://people.ischool.berkeley.edu/~atf/publications.php

Regards,
Dan

Dan Perkel
PhD Candidate
School of Information, Berkeley Center for New Media
UC Berkeley
http://people.ischool.berkeley.edu/~dperkel