[Air-L] OT: Article/Paper reference organisational software (for Mac)

Alexander Bohn Alexander.Bohn at TU-Ilmenau.de
Thu Feb 25 04:12:47 PST 2010

Hello all togehter.

I use Mendeley https://www.mendeley.com
It's still Beta but you could use it for almost everything concerning
reference organisation. Additionally you could store your literature
online to access it from everywhere.

Alex