[Air-L] please comment research methodology

Stefano Kluzer s.kluzer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 05:43:04 PST 2010

Dear Kamollimsakul,
you  may find inspiration for the content of your research, as well as
for the methodology, in a study performed 2 years ago in several EU
countries by the Seniorwatch 2 project.
Here you can download the final report.
http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/newsroom/cf/itemlongdetail.cfm?item_id=4286
At p. 167 there is also the questionnaire they used,

best regards

Stefano Kluzer

2010/2/6 Sorachai Kamollimsakul <lekkung at hotmail.com>:

> I try to write a research propal about  thai senior citizens and the internet. This research aims to study about internet using behavior of Thai senior citizens, advantage, and disadvantage in internet use and supporting ways by theirs opinion.
>

> I want to study only thai elderly who use the internet. recently statistic, has 77,869 older persons.
>

> What do you think, if I use 3 method
>

> - questionair sent to 400 senior citizens (or more)  who pass training about internet use.
>

> - online questionair
>

> - focus group disscussion 4 groups in 4 parts of Thailands (1 group per 1 part)
>

> I hope  AOIR mailing list member express your comment about methodology.
>

> Thank you.
>

> Kamollimsakul S.

Stefano Kluzer