[Air-L] please comment research methodology

Pam Brewer brewerpe at appstate.edu
Fri Feb 12 06:31:17 PST 2010

I agree with Eileen and also wonder if you might want to triangulate
your methods by adding one other data gathering method such as
interviewing. I have used distance interviewing with Skype as my tool,
and it has worked very well for gathering rich detail. In addition, the
use of Skype allowed me to interview participants around the globe very
cheaply. Of course, the usefulness of Skype VoIP depends on whether you
include seniors from both groups.

Best,
Pam

Pamela Estes Brewer