[Air-L] Fantasy and the Net panel (IR.11)

Frans Mäyrä frans.mayra at uta.fi
Thu Feb 18 22:30:30 PST 2010

Hi all,

Considering the recent extension of conference deadline, also the
internal deadline for the Fantasy and the Net panel abstracts moves
forward, to new internal deadline: Thursday, 25th February. Hopefully
this will help a bit all those of you who consider participating in the
session.

Cheers; - Frans