[Air-L] Online Dating Studies

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Wed Feb 24 13:04:29 PST 2010

I dont think this was mentioned yet: the anthropologist Nicole Constable wrote a book about the online and offline relationships between white males and filipina mail-order brides - its called 'Romance on a Global Stage: Pen Pals, Virtual Ethnography, and "Mail Order" Marriages' - not sure if that qualifies as dating or not though.
cheers,
Mathieu