[Air-L] Reid Cornwell - general related question

live human.factor.one at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 12:21:44 PST 2010

I actually have an inquiry that is related, and I'm highly curious
what the list response is:

I've someone I know who is calling themselves a '<redacted term>
anthropologist'.
As such, they have been invited to speak and have been presenting at
various conferences.
They do not have a PhD and they're under the age of 25, having just
graduated from college.

Is this ethical? Can a term 'psychologist' or anthropologist' be used
by someone not having attended graduate education?
What say this list?