[Air-L] Need panelist for RSA in San Francisco

alicetiara alicetiara at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 12:31:46 PST 2010

Hi all,

I had to drop out of a panel at RSA
(http://www.rsaconference.com/index.htm) which is in San Francisco
March 1-5. I am trying to find a substitute for myself, preferably an
academic with a background in social networking and/or youth
technology use.

The panel is on "lifehacking" and the challenges it poses to corporate
security. Namely: when 20somethings move into the workplace and are
used to using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, torrents, and so forth for
their daily routines, how do the workarounds that they implement
threaten the org? How can the org deal with this? The ideal person
would understand American youth technology use and/or social
networking, social media, and privacy concerns.

This is a technology industry conference aimed at security
professionals. There is a possibility of travel funding for grad
students.

Please email me offlist if you'd be a good fit for this and I will
introduce you to the panel organizers.

thanks,
Alice Marwick
alicetiara at gmail.com