[Air-L] CFP: FDG 2010: The 5th International Conference on the Foundations of Digital Games
yusuf.pisan at uts.edu.au
Fri Jan 22 03:04:57 PST 2010
Only 2 weeks (that is only 300 some hours) left to the paper deadline!!!
FDG 2010: The 5th International Conference on the Foundations of Digital Games
19-21 June 2010, at Asilomar Conference Grounds, Monterey, California.
*** Paper and Poster Submission: 5 Feb 2010
*** Doctoral Consortium Submission: 12 Feb 2010
Submit your paper to general conference or to a specific theme area.
1) Artificial Intelligence
2) Computer Science and Games Education
3) Game Design
4) Game Studies
5) Graphics and Interfaces
6) Infrastructure (Databases, Networks, Security)
7) Learning in Games
FDG is an ACM in-cooperation conference. All accepted papers will be
included in the ACM Digital Library. FDG is kindly supported by Microsoft.
* James Gee, author of "What Video Games Have to Teach Us About
Learning and Literacy"
* Markus Gross, director of Disney Research Zurich
* Jane McGonigal, creator of games to impact the real-world including
Cruel 2 B Kind, and I Love Bees
* ... and more keynotes to be announced ....
Come and join us at Asilomar. It will be fun!
A/Professor Yusuf Pisan
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
University of Technology, Sydney
More information about the Air-L