[Air-L] CFP Digital Culture and Communication at ECREA 2010

Kathleen O'Riordan K.ORiordan at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Jan 27 01:44:58 PST 2010

CFP Digital Culture and Communication ECREA 2010

<http://www.ecrea2010hamburg.eu>

The Digital Culture and Communication section of ECREA welcomes submissions
to ECREA 2010 on all aspects of the digital.  However, we also aim to
programme a focused stream of papers that are clustered around key themes.
We particularly welcome pre-constituted panels and papers on the following
thematics:

Bodies [human and non-human]
Critical digital media theory
Critical digital methods
Digital arts
Digital practice
Gender
Class
Identity
Memory
Relationality
Social media
Virtuality

Submission procedures, conference information and key dates are here:
http://www.ecrea2010hamburg.eu

Dr Kate O'Riordan
Department of Media and Film
University of Sussex