[Air-L] this quite doesn't scan

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Sat Jan 30 15:17:40 PST 2010

Denise writes:
"I am doing research on Premature Ejaculation for a PDF"

Jeez, I wish my PDFs would be Premature.
Lots of times I can't get big ones to print
And then there is the old problems of .doc>pdf and vice-versa
(transgendered pdfs?) which was solved by a pill and potion -- freeware.

Seriously, can anyone translate what Denise's sentence meant?

 Barry Wellman