[Air-L] the case for critical commons

live human.factor.one at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 14:13:33 PST 2010

That's obviously a culturally generational issue - wherein young
Israelis feel fine with talking about/making fun of/etc Hitler and the
older generation is not, nor may ever be, ready for such a transition.

Also, 'Hebrew' does not always equal 'Israel' - although your example
below it just does happen to, as their topic is Tel Aviv parking.

-S-

Sharon Greenfield
Social Psychologist
@SharonG