[Air-L] Reviewers needed AEJMC (CTEC)

Gil De Zuniga, Homero hgz at austin.utexas.edu
Fri Jan 29 19:55:07 PST 2010

Dear AoIRs ~
**Sorry for any potential cross-posting**
I hope your semester is going as smooth as it can be!
I write this email to request your help as paper reviewers for the annual meeting of the AEJMC (CTEC Division) in Denver.
We expect a large turnout of submissions for the 2010 AEJMC conference in Denver. Because each submission is reviewed, ranked and rated by several judges, we need your assistance in the selection process. Reviews will take place in April so at this point I just need to confirm whether you are willing to review for CTEC.
All divisions of AEJMC will be using the All Academic online system.  Reviewer accounts will need to be created in mid-March and research papers will be submitted by Thursday, April 1.
As a reviewer you will be asked to log onto the system, download the papers, and post the review forms between April 2 and May 1. Depending on the number of submissions and the number of reviewers, we will try to assign no more than three or four papers to each reviewer.
If you can help review papers this year, please contact me, Homero Gil de Zúñiga, at hgz at mail.utexas.edu<mailto:hgz at mail.utexas.edu>. Please put "CTEC Reviewer 2010" in the subject line and include the following information in the message.
* Your name and e-mail address
* Your current position and employer
* Your area of specialization
* Your preferred methodologies
* Whether you plan to submit a paper to CTEC in 2010 (this does not disqualify reviewers)
* Whether you plan to attend the 2010 conference in Denver (this is not a requirement for reviewers)
* Whether you are interested in serving as a moderator/discussant
I'll add your information to our reviewer database and get in touch with you via e-mail.

Thank you in advance for your help!! Let me know if you have any questions.

Homero Gil de Zúñiga
Research Chair
CTEC Division