[Air-L] Digitally Signed Email

Tim Jordan t.r.jordan at open.ac.uk
Mon Jan 11 02:21:14 PST 2010

Dear all,

I've been searching for statistics on email traffic of digitally signed
email versus non-digitally signed. My understanding of net traffic isn't
that extensive but I think these kinds of stats should be able to be
generated. It's probably staring me in the face but I can't find
anything that either summarises or gives me some raw data to work with.

Anyone got a clue?
Thanks Tim

--
The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an
exempt charity in England & Wales, and a charity registered in Scotland