[Air-L] Reid Cornwell

Gilles Frydman gfrydman at acor.org
Mon Jan 4 09:01:24 PST 2010

Interesting conversation!
Here is what you can find about Reid Cornwell on http://www.tcfir.org/education-2008/speakers/Reid_Cornwell/Reid_Cornwell.cfm

A native of Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Cornwell dropped out of Richard Reynolds High School to join the United States Marine Corps. After completing a GED, he earned bachelor's and master's degrees in experimental psychology. Cornwell completed a doctorate in experimental psychology at Oaklands University College, He taught for three years, at Franciscan University of Steubenville and in the North Carolina community college system, then joined a national human resources consulting firm, where he quickly became the corporate training director. In this capacity, he developed technology-based training systems that remain a standard in that industry. Based on that experience, Cornwell founded his own consulting firm to provide industrial training, change management, and recruiting services. The firm, which created the first online job service, grew to 25 locations and was ultimately purchased by a competitor.

Notice that there are no mentions of where he obtained his bachelor's and master's degrees.
Sounds a bit weird.....
As noted before Oaklands University College is an academic center that is VERY HARD TO FIND!

Gilles Frydman