[Air-L] Reid Cornwell

Ulla Bunz ubunz at fsu.edu
Mon Jan 4 08:44:04 PST 2010

People might want to read Alex Havalais' page on Reid Cornwell.
http://alex.halavais.net/dr-w-reid-cornwell
He has lots of well-known FB friends? Hm... if you think that makes him
legit, then you should consider the number of replies to this inquiry just
this time around that said something like, "Yeah, I'm his FB friend too,
though I'm not sure why."
Make up your own mind but remember what we're teaching our students - just
cause it's online it doesn't mean it's true. And just because it's popular,
it doesn't mean it's high quality (the Google search hierarchy argument).
Ulla