[Air-L] the case for critical commons

Robin Cheesman robin at ruc.dk
Fri Jan 22 09:37:42 PST 2010

Charles, I completely disagree with you. I find it refreshingly funny, as does the director of Untergang, Oliver Hirschbiegel: http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2010/01/the_director_of_downfall_on_al.html#ixzz0cnPDiBFe

Archetypes (e.g. of evil) are sometimes very useful for a brief comment. Although they are not always distinguishedly correct, because that would have been boring.

All the best,
Robin

--
Robin Cheesman