[Air-L] suggestions for peer review

Alex Halavais alex at halavais.net
Mon Jul 12 13:01:17 PDT 2010

I am afraid I don't have a good answer, but I will add "me too" to the
question, and maybe note that it is important to decide who you mean
by "peers." I mention this because your question has come up in two
different--but related--contexts for me. The first is in evaluating
work that is not in traditional scholarly contexts (i.e., not a book
or a journal article) for the purposes of tenure. The second is in
reviewing the work of students both in my own program and in the new
P2PU School of Webcraft to evaluate their work and determine if it is
of professional quality.

Would be interested in the responses you receive.

Best,

Alex