[Air-L] The Date and the Version Thang

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Tue Jul 27 18:07:45 PDT 2010

looking back at the air-meet and exec debates at the time....

the people who seem to be blame-able for the title1.0 (in no order of blame) are:

Nancy Baym
Beth Kolko
Steve Jones
Gilbert Rodman
Greg Elmer
Matt Stoner
Me
Nicole Ellison
thom swiss
Jean Schiller Mason

That's just who i see on a cursory glance, could have missed a few, but those are the most vocal people who worked on the cfp, some did more work, providing complete drafts, some just provided a good amount of insight and comment.

Jeremy Hunsinger
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
Virginia Tech
Information Ethics Fellow
Center for Information Policy Research

http://www.stswiki.org/  sts wiki
http://transdisciplinarystudies.tmttlt.com/  Transdisciplinary Studies:the book series

I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.
-Pablo Picasso