[Air-L] Thanks for Ph.D. Advice

Matthew Allen M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au
Tue Jul 6 21:10:31 PDT 2010

Dear all

As a comment on Theo's thanks, I would say:

What a great vote of confidence in the way that AoIR works as an organisation, conference and a list - a community that is inclusive, welcoming and effective. I'm really glad to see that the heart and spirit of AoIR remains!

Matt

Associate Professor Matthew Allen
Head, Department of Internet Studies
School of Media, Culture and Creative Arts
Curtin University of Technology
CRICOS provider code: 00301J (WA); 02637B (NSW)
+61892663511 http://netstudies.curtin.edu.au and http://netcrit.net
2008 ALTC Teaching Fellow
Life Member, Association of Internet Researchers