[Air-L] why iPad

Gonzalo Bacigalupe bacigalupe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 07:09:45 PDT 2010

because it makes everyone talk and have discussions about a specific university.
because it will annoy some and makes other salivate
because it is useful for some things
because it is still not something everyone has access
because it has potential
because it attracts potential grant money
because people want to use it
because it is quiet a aesthetic statement
because, you name it.

and none of those reasons has made me decide to buy the first generation but may be I will when it has the features I need for my research and life and then I will be able to have a because that justify the money spent on the device