[Air-L] Twitter Research

chashraf at ucla.edu chashraf at ucla.edu
Wed Jul 7 17:25:21 PDT 2010

Hi Andrew,

Are you aware of http://140kit.com/ that was recently posted to the
group?  I haven't looked at it in depth but it may be interesting for
you.

I'm a Green Movement activist (and soon to be Ph.D. student this fall
studying the Green Movement's use of ICT from the perspective of
political geography) and have worked directly with the Movement's IT
decision-makers and implementers inside and outside of Iran.  I spoke
at Harvard's Berkman Center about the Green Movement recently and
discussed Twitter a bit there ( http://bit.ly/5u15Fg ).

I know many of the "top tweeters" for #iranelection on Twitter
personally as fellow activists and am in contact with some of them
daily.  If I can be of any help with your research please let me know.

Best of luck with your research!

Cameran