[Air-L] Registration for Internet Research 11.0: Sustainability, Participation, Action, Gothenburg, Sweden, October 21-23, 2010 now open

Peter Zackariasson Peter at Zackariasson.com
Mon Jul 12 02:12:00 PDT 2010

Friends,

>From a person living in Sweden, and Gothenburg, I know that there are
alternatives to hotels. You can find quite many hostels in and around
Gothenburg. In Swedish these are called "vandrarhem". Unfortunately the AoIR
webpage is down at the moment so I don't know how these have been linked. By
here are a few hostels:

http://www.mastenvandrarhem.com/
http://www.sov.nu/
http://www.hostel-gothenburg.com/
http://www.linnehostel.com/
http://www.minihotel.se/

...and here's a site where you can book hostels around Sweden
http://www.bokavandrarhem.com/europa/sverige/goteborg.html

...and a map with many of the hostels marked http://kartor.eniro.se/m/peuew

If you have ANY questions about Gothenburg and Sweden, don't hesitate to
mail me. From one AoIR to another.

Peter Zackariasson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor

Gothenburg Research Institute
University of Gothenburg
School of Business, Economics and Law
P.O. Box 603
SE 405 30 Gothenburg
Sweden

Phone +46 31 786 53 88
Mobile +46 70 719 71 71
Web www.zackariasson.com

Latest publications:
Virtual identities and market segmentation in marketing in and through
Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOGs). Services Marketing  Quarterly,
31(3).
Paradigm Shifts in the Video Game Industry. Competitiveness Review, 20(2).
Cyberkapitalism, om konsten att tjäna pengar på att döda drakar, stjäla
vapen och dansa naken i virtuella världar. Stockholm: Kalla Kulor förlag.