[Air-L] Sponsor Connections - AoIR 11.0

Ted Coopman ted.coopman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 09:46:23 PDT 2010

All,

I was going to try and get AoIR some more sponsors for 11.0. I have
talked to the conference organizers and gotten great advice from our
resident sponsor ace Axel. He suggested that the best way was to use
established contacts from members.

No doubt some of you have contacts in companies such as Apple, Google,
Adobe, etc. It would be greatly appreciated if you could email me
off-list with contact information. Cold calling is my last option.

My plan would be to say Dr. X gave me your email address and so forth.
You have my assurance any request will be very professional and
tailored to each organization. If you wish, I will send a draft of any
email to you for prior approval.

Thanks for your help,

-TED

--