[Air-L] Flow Conference in Sept.

Tuszynski, Stephanie STuszynski at bethanywv.edu
Mon Jul 19 22:16:06 PDT 2010

Anyone planning to attend the Flow Conference in Austin this fall? I'm debating whether to go (somehow I missed the CFP so I'm not participating but I've been to the two previous ones and had a good time) but I may need a roommate.

This message may contain confidential information for the use of the addressee(s) above and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, immediately notify us by replying to the message and delete the original message immediately. Thank you.