[Air-L] IR 11.0 Registration page

Mia Consalvo consalvo at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 22 11:39:19 PDT 2010

hi Mark,

It's a virtual here. :) Actually the link is at the very bottom of the page,
at this line:

Early bird rates through August 31! Register here
<https://www.conftool.net/aoir-ir11/index.php?page=participate>today,
and don’t forget to book your hotel room <http://www.mcistockholm.se/aoir>!

That will take you through to the next page for login, and then
registration. At least, that's what worked for me.

best,
Mia

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Mark D. Johns <mjohns at luther.edu> wrote:

> Perhaps I'm missing something (it happens to me frequently) but when I
> go to the Registration tab on the IR 11.0 website the page says,
> "Registration...is now open and can be accessed here." But there is no
> link! Just where is the "here" to which this page refers???
> --
> Mark D. Johns, Ph.D.
> Associate Professor and Head of the
>  Department of Communication Studies
> Luther College, Decorah, Iowa USA
> http://academic.luther.edu/~johnsmar/<http://academic.luther.edu/%7Ejohnsmar/>

Mia Consalvo, Ph.D.
Visiting Associate Professor
Comparative Media Studies
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue, Building  14N-226
Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
USA
consalvo at mit.edu
617.324.1868