[Air-L] Reminder: Proposals for upcoming Internet Research venues

Alex Halavais alex at halavais.net
Mon Jul 26 11:50:08 PDT 2010

Just a reminder that we soon will begin considering proposals for
sites for IR12.0 and beyond. There has been recent discussion both
about bringing conferences to new locations and controlling costs. One
of the best ways to shape the future of the Internet Research
conferences is to give us good options for sites.

The call indicates that we will begin considering proposals on the
first of August, which is quickly approaching. If you are considering
a proposal, but may not have it ready by then, I would love to hear
from you. Likewise, if you have questions about hosting, please do not
hesitate to get in touch with me: vp at aoir.org.

Best,

Alex

//
// This email is
// [x] assumed public and may be blogged / forwarded.
// [ ] assumed to be private, please ask before redistributing.
//
// Alexander C. Halavais, ciberflâneur
// http://alex.halavais.net
//