[Air-L] Project Managers, Coders and Transcriptionists for Hire - QDAP UMass and QDAP-Pitt

Stuart Shulman stuart.shulman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 05:43:37 PDT 2010

QDAP UMass (http://www.umass.edu/qdap/), entering its second year, and the
original QDAP-Pitt (http://www.qdap.pitt.edu/), entering its sixth year,
offer project support, transcription and coders for medium and large-scale
qualitative research projects. We specialize in topic discovery, codebook
development, multi-coder team management, and the measurement of reliability
and validity in coding. Our services have been provided to projects funded
by NIH, NIMH, NSF and DARPA.

If you are planning a grant submission, or starting a funded project, you
can schedule an appointment to learn about QDAP methods, tools and services.

thanks,
~Stu

--
Dr. Stuart W. Shulman
Assistant Professor

http://people.umass.edu/stu/
stu at polsci.umass.edu
413-545-5375

Editor, Journal of Information Technology and Politics
http://www.jitp.net

Director, QDAP-UMass
http://www.umass.edu/qdap/

Associate Director, National Center for Digital Government
http://www.umass.edu/digitalcenter/