[Air-L] CIPR Grant for AoIR 11

Elizabeth Buchanan eliz1679 at uwm.edu
Sat Jul 10 17:16:46 PDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the following grant opportunity for AoIR 11.

Center for Information Policy Research (CIPR)

 School of Information Studies, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

AoIR 11 Grant

The CIPR will sponsor one student (undergraduate, graduate or post-doc) for the Gothenburg AoIR 11conference in the amount of $800 (US)
The student’s research must focus on some aspect of information ethics or information policy, and internet studies, broadly conceived.
The recipient must submit a proposal for a paper according to AoIR procedures.
Once accepted, the following should be submitted to Elizabeth Buchanan at elizabeth at internetresearchethics.org
Paper Abstract
CV
Brief statement describing how the paper will make an impact on the fields of information ethics, policy, and internet studies.
Submissions should be received by 1 August 2010
Recipient will be notified by 30 August 2010
The recipient should acknowledge the CIPR grant at AoIR and in any subsequent presentations or publications.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Buchanan, Ph.D.
Director