[Air-L] fantasy football again?

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Thu Jul 15 15:37:48 PDT 2010

Well it is that time of year again, and the unofficial fantasy football league of the association is ramping up for another fine year.  we have room for a few more players, so if you'd like to join us, just drop me a line.  The league will be up to 12 people, though we could expand to 14 if we make divisions.  So if there are interested parties, come on and join the fun and become one of the many who have been 'lost on the internet' (our league name) :)

-j

Jeremy Hunsinger
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
Virginia Tech
Information Ethics Fellow
Center for Information Policy Research

http://www.stswiki.org/  sts wiki
http://transdisciplinarystudies.tmttlt.com/  Transdisciplinary Studies:the book series

I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.
-Pablo Picasso