[Air-L] Hongkiat.com > 40 Plus/Plus Best Websites To Download Free EBooks

Gerry McKiernan gerrymckiernan at live.com
Mon Jul 19 09:54:17 PDT 2010

Colleagues/

>>> A Most Amazing Collection / Source Pages Include Links To Entries <<<

BTW: Do Visit If Not Just For The Comic/Cartoon > "If You Choose To Read On A Kindle ...". [:-)

/Gerry

>>> Select Entries <<<

Part Uno >>>
1. FreeBookSpot
FreeBookSpot is an online source of free ebooks download with 4485 FREE E-BOOKS in 96 categories which up to 71,97 GB.
You can search and download free books in categories like scientific, engineering, programming, fiction and many other books. No registration is required to download free e-books.
2. 4eBooks
4eBooks has a huge collection of computer programming ebooks. Each downloadable ebook has a short review with a description. You can find over thousand of free ebooks in every computer programming field like .Net, Actionscript, Ajax, Apache and etc.
3. Free-eBooks
Free-eBooks is an online source for free ebook downloads, ebook resources and ebook authors. Besides free ebooks, you also download free magazines or submit your own ebook.
You need to become a Free-EBooks.Net member to access their library. Registration is free.
6. FreeComputerBooks
FreeComputerBooks consists of a huge collection of free online Computer, Programming, Mathematics, Technical Books, Lecture Notes and Tutorials. It is very well categorized by topics, with 12 top level categories, and over 150 sub-categories.
7. FreeTechBooks
FreeTechBooks lists free online computer science, engineering and programming books, textbooks and lecture notes, all of which are legally and freely available over the Internet. Throughout FreeTechBooks, other terms are used to refer to a book, such as ebook, text, document, monogram or notes.
8. Scribd
Scribd, the online document sharing site which supports Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and other popular formats. You can download a document or embed it in your blog or web page..
10. KnowFree
KnowFree is a web portal where users are able to exchange freely e-books, video training and other materials for educational purposes and self-practice.
11. OnlineFreeEBooks
OnlineFreeEBooks provides links to various ebooks (mostly in pdf) spanning in 9 big categories which are: Automotive Ebooks, Business Ebooks, Engineering Ebooks, Gadget Ebooks, Hardware Ebooks, Health & Medical Ebooks, Hobbies Ebooks, Programming & Technology Ebooks, Sport & Martial Art Ebooks.
12. MemoWare
MemoWare has a unique collection of thousands of documents (databases, literature, maps, technical references, lists, etc.) specially formatted to be easily added to your PalmOS device, Pocket PC, Windows CE, EPOC, Symbian or other handheld device.
14. OnlineComputerBooks
OnlineComputerBooks contains details about free computer books, free ebooks, free online books and sample chapters related to Information Technology, Computer Science, Internet, Business, Marketing, Maths, Physics and Science which are provided by publishers or authors.
16. BookYards
BookYards is a web portal in which books, education materials, information, and content will be freely to anyone who has an internet connection.
17. The Online Books Page
The Online Books Page is a Listing over 30,000 free books on the Web.
20. eBookLobby
Free ebooks in eBookLobby are divided into different categories. Categorys range from business, art, computing and education. Select the category appropriate to the e-book you’re looking for.

More Free eBook Resources >>>
1. PlanetPDF – A small collection of classic novels all in PDF format.
3. Wikibooks – Wikibooks is a Wikimedia community for creating a free library of educational textbooks that anyone can edit.
5. Project Gutenberg – Free ebooks from producers.
6. Adobe Free eBooks – In Adobe’s Free eBooks area, you can download, unlock, and read electronic books on your personal computer or reading device. .
9. Read Easily – An ebook online library which has been designed to provide you an adaptive reading experience!
10. PDFbooks – This new site offers around 4,700 downloadable public domain e-books.
12. Diesel eBooks -Offer free ebooks formatted for both Microsoft Reader and Mobipocket. .
14. Planet eBook – Free classic literature to download and share.
16. BookBoon – Provides free ebooks for students and travelers in PDF format. No registration is required.

Part Deux >>>
1. Free Ebook Download Links
Free Ebook Download Links intends to provide links for downloading books available free in different format.The books are published online by their authors for free viewing and printing for non-commercial proposes only.
2. eBoook3000
A library of free ebook downloads with over 17 categories available.
4. PDF Search Engine
PDF Search Engine is a book search engine search on sites, forums, message boards for pdf files. You can find and download a tons of e-books by searching it or browsing through the full directory.
7. eBooks-Space
Free downloadable ebooks for computer IT, programming lauguages, software development, tutorial, database design in PDF-CHM file format.
8. drebooks
The vision of the founder was to provide an online space where Medical Students and Doctors could gather to share and collaborate their information and ideas about medical books.
9. E-Books Directory
E-Books Directory is a daily growing list of freely downloadable ebooks, documents and lecture notes found all over the internet. You can submit and promote your own ebooks, add comments on already posted books or just browse through the directory below and download anything you need.
10. UFindBook
UFindBook offers free ebooks download more than 200,000 titles categorized in format of pdf, chm, html.
13. Free Ebook Down
Free Ebook Down offers over 10,000 free ebooks in 22 categories.
16. PDFGeni
PDFGeni is a dedicated pdf search engine for PDF ebooks, sheets, forms and documents.
17. CHM PDF
A collection of general interest and technical ebooks.
20. Ebook Share
eBook Share provides free ebooks download in torrent format.You can search for an ebook in categories like magazine, programming, graphic design, networking, business and investing and the others.

More Free eBook Resources >>>
2. ebooksboard – Free eBooks download portal.
3. Computer-Books.us – Highest quality computer books all of which are available for free download.
4. 76 eBook – Free ebooks download for IT, business and multimedia.
6. TechBooksForFree – Free books on technology subjects.
8. Freeebooks – Free ebooks are divided into different categories from business, art, computing
and education.
9. Witguides – The premier online source for a wide range of useful e-books that are completely free with no need to sign-up or buy anything.

Link To All Source Lists and Individual Entries Available At

[ http://bit.ly/btZ5ge ]

!!! Thanks To The ICT Classroom Via Peter Vogel / For The Tweet(s) !!!

EnJOY !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor