[Air-L] Primary text on affordances

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 19:06:03 PDT 2010

Dear AIR-ERS -

I have some colleagues here who have recently become interested in the concept of affordances (they are working in the field of visual arts).

I know the term comes from engineering but if anyone has the primary reference at their fingertips it would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Denise

(writing from the island of Bali where the the celebrations of the Kite Festival has filled the skies each afternoon with amazing kites)

Denise N. Rall, PhD. Special Projects, Faculty of Arts & Science
Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW AUSTRALIA Mobile +(61)(0)438 233344 http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/esm/staff/pages/drall/
Popular Culture Association of Australia & Zealand POPCANNZ Conf.
Auckland, New Zealand July 2011