[Air-L] Reminder: Proposals for upcoming Internet Researchvenues

Jeremy hunsinger jeremy at tmttlt.com
Mon Jul 26 17:38:55 PDT 2010

Mostly because... if you look back through the debates, I volunteered to do
the program stuff that year....   the other debate one once a year or every
other year, etc. there is a good bit of history in those debates, how they
were organized, etc. that the organization could probably rely on .  Back
then we had air-meet which was a list where people who were interested in,
could contribute to, conference organization, etc.

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Matthew Allen <
M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au> wrote:

> Re date and version confusion:
>
> Personally I blame Nancy and Steve - why didn't they have the first
> conference in 2001 or (in one of those kooky computer-speak things, call the
> first conference v0.0). *grin*.
>

> matt
>
> Dr Matthew Allen
> Associate Professor and Head of Department, Internet Studies
> School of Media, Culture and Creative Arts
> Curtin University of Technology, CRICOS 00301J Australia
> m.allen at curtin.edu.au
> http://netcrit.net <http://netcrit.net/>  @netcrit
> +61 8 92663511 (v) +61 8 9266 3166 (f)
> Australian Learning and Teaching Council Fellow
>
> ________________________________

jeremy hunsinger
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
Virginia Tech
Information Ethics Fellow, Center for Information Policy Research, School of
Information Studies, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (www.cipr.uwm.edu)
www.tmttlt.com

http://www.stswiki.org/  sts wiki
http://transdisciplinarystudies.tmttlt.com/  Transdisciplinary Studies:the
book series

I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to
do it.
-Pablo Picasso