[Air-L] Text analysis of blog posts and comment threads: discourse analysis vs. conversation analysis

S. Courtney Walton scw at umail.ucsb.edu
Sat Jul 10 12:39:13 PDT 2010

Hi Alex,

I don't have any resources to add, but am interested in what you find. Can
you post a summary to the list?

I am in the final stretch of coding Twitter messages found in the public
feed for my thesis on social media and self-disclosure. The content analysis
looks at levels/depths of disclosure.

--
Best Regards,

S. Courtney Walton
scw at umail.ucsb.edu

MA/PhD Student
Department of Communication
4309 Social Sciences & Media Studies Bldg
University of California, Santa Barbara
93106