[Air-L] facial recognition software

Markus Lang M.H.Lang at web.de
Fri Jul 16 00:52:20 PDT 2010

Last year I saw a presentation of modern facial recognition software and
was shocked how well it already works (especially for consumer
research). If you have an input device like an USB-camera, a Video
capture card or a TV-capture card, you can try it yourself (live demo):

http://www.iis.fraunhofer.de/EN/bf/bv/kognitiv/biom/dd.jsp

Best Regards,
Markus Lang