[Air-L] Fwd: facebook user db (Searchable) available fordownload

Dana Rotman danarot at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 07:41:41 PDT 2010

" it wouldn't be right for me to keep it private".
Oh, wouldn't it?
Perhaps, just perhaps, he could have written a blog post about the potential
privacy breach and warn other users, instead of digging deeper and spreading
it wider than anyone ever intended?
[just asking....]

~ Dana

Dana Rotman, PhD candidate